Lions Message in a Bottle Scheme:
The Lions MIAB is a FREE emergency information scheme:
The scheme is a simple idea designed to encourage people to keep their personal and medical details or problems on a standard form and in a common location, namely the refrigerator.
The bottle is kept in the refrigerator where the emergency services will be able to easily find it in the event of being called to your home.
|THIS COULD SAVE A LIFE!
HOW THE MESSAGE IN A BOTTLE WORKS:
1. Complete the form and put it into the bottle.
2. Place the bottle in the refrigerator.
3. Place one green sticker on the front of the refrigerator (because a refrigerator is probably the easiest place to find in a kitchen).
4. Place one green sticker on the front door of the house.
5. All emergency services (paramedics and doctors) should be aware of the scheme and will know where the bottle is to be found and use the information in an emergency.
For more information ring Stafford Lions on 0345 833 5834
© Stafford Lions Club 2023.
Web design Lion Dave Lewis with a great deal of help and tuition from his eldest son, Simon.